Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 5, Task 12: Roll your own search tool with Rollyo

Rollyo is pretty cool. It is convenient to have access to a search engine that simplifies things! It breaks down searches into subtopics so you don't have to weed through all of the unrelated crud that pops up when you use a large search engine such as Google. Don't get me wrong.....I love my Google! However, if you are looking for something specific like a health topic or particular books it is nice that you can use Rollyo. You can run your search in a more specific manner which will save you time. Very nice, very very nice!

I made my own searchroll. Anyone who knows me knows I have a penchant for jewelry! So of course I made a searchroll related to this topic:

http://rollyo.com/meglamaniac/my_jewelry/

It searches most of my favorite online jewelry sources.

No comments: