Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 5, Task 10: Play around with an online image generator

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Here is my avitar from Yahoo Avitars. It was pretty fun. Lots of options as far as apparel goes but not as many options for facial features and expressions. There aren't enough crazy haircuts either. I didn't care for the graphics on the other avitar generators though so I still rank the Yahoo one as the best one. You can export the picture (or headshot) to so many places too. Your blog, email, IM, web page, etc. Pretty cool.

I really enjoyed the Simpsons image generator the best. I created a couple of new characters. Unfortunately it is a Flash Media site and I couldn't establish a link or embed the pictures into my blog. I printed out the characters and I'm going to scan them at home. When I get a chance I'm going to insert them in here (finally got to it....see below). I still recommend the site though - especially for any of you "Simpsons" fans.


I named her Zora. I have a whole story in my head for her. She is Lisa's aunt. Homer's long long lost little sister. Homer's Dad had a fling and Zora was the love child. *Giggle* Hey, it could happen! It is the Simpsons after all!


This is Melvin. Homer's cousin. I don't have a mental story for him quite yet. Any suggestions?

I also surfed some of the other image generators. Here is a picture of me and the hubby that I had made into a sketch:

View full

Pretty fun stuff!

No comments: